An average 27 year old single female from Glasgow trying something new to see if it is really as much fun as they all make out.

13 January 2007

It's not you, it's me......


God I am hopeless. Just happened to check a friends blog and realised that I've not even looked at my own recently...Happy New Year by the way!

What's been happening since August ....Hmmmm......Nothing mega exciting to be honest. No rich hunk of a man swept me off my feet yet but there is hope....hopefully!

I had a very quiet Christmas and New Year this time round. Was good but I did miss seeing friends and getting a booze. First New Year ever I have stayed in the house. :o( I did have company though so it wasn't all that bad. To be honest the weather was so pish I'm glad I was indoors. We even had hunky firemen to look at across the road.

Still at college although almost finished and in a dilemma over what to do next - do I go on and do my degree now or have a break? Or do I do a course in jewellery making and develop on that? I dunno - help!!

I've started making jewellery now and sold a fair bit over Christmas - really enjoying it and hopefully will be able to advertise some stuff soon.

My sis got married - you'll have guessed by the photo! haha - she never really. This is a photo of her dressed as a bride as at college she is doing Fashion and Film make-up amongst other things. She is really good at it and I am getting to try things out too - quality!

Dunno if you are bored but I am - it's Saturday night and I am in loaded with the cold! Had to knock back a drink with a nice fella and everything - pure shite! haha

Anyways, I'm off.....to phone Sarah cos I promised and she'll probably fall out with me soon if I don't!

Loads of Love
Jxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home