An average 27 year old single female from Glasgow trying something new to see if it is really as much fun as they all make out.

26 August 2006

Did ya miss me .....?

....Didn't think so.

Just thought I should check in and say "hello" to all my buddies. Well, the ones who still check this out.

What have I been up to.......

T in the Park was great, Radio 1's Big Day Out in Dundee was great too. Have the Indian Summer Festival next weekend as well as Robbie at Hampden. I love the Guillemots and am going to see Boy Kill Boy in October (I think).

Well, I went to Gaucin, Spain for a fortnight. Had a lovely relaxing holiday and have come back with a nice tan, bonus! You can check the place at
www.gaucin.net. Well worth a visit if you like quiet, relaxing, beautiful village holidays.

What else....... Hmmm.... Still single, working in same place (although applying for other jobs left, right & centre), No longer on my own in da Brig as Russell has moved in down the road, Emmm......Swanie just got the sack - See 'Bored in Leith' for her blog on that - pure shit! I am still skint, but as we all seem to be in the same boat I am no longer worrying about it ..... MUCH!

Anyways, will sign off and try to think of something exciting to write about....after dinner....which Mr Greig is LATE for. Not impressed.

Later Y'all.

jx

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holiday in spain, festivals, concerts, smoking, dinner?

Everyone else is skint just by living. I don't know if you qualify as being the same as the rest of us skint folk!

26 August, 2006 18:43

 
Blogger Swanieslunch said...

haha
dundee! the cheek.
it seems if you want sympathy jodes you ll have to look for it in the dictionary. lol.

tell russ to stop playing with his dingle and get over to you.

26 August, 2006 19:34

 
Blogger Jodi said...

hey, i deserved it. i was skint (proper) and now i feel better. Until 1st of the month when i have to pay bills. haha

26 August, 2006 21:02

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home