An average 27 year old single female from Glasgow trying something new to see if it is really as much fun as they all make out.

01 April 2006

Meet Poppy


Meet the new addition to the family. This is Poppy, my sisters new puppy. She is a 12 week old Laso Apso. A pedigree they tell me but I have my doubts ... hehe. She has the greatest sideshed known to man (on occasion) so no crufts trophies me thinks. On the other hand she plays fetch and is fast becoming a champion in her auntie's eyes.


She is a really affectionate thing, but with teeth like little pins. As she is teething, I can confirm that they are indeed very sharp. Laso Apsos are really good for people with allergies, like my sister who's eyes almost explode when she gets too close to a cat!!

I can recommend a Laso Apso BUT remember folks; A puppy is for life, not just for Christmas, Easter or whatever else.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home