An average 27 year old single female from Glasgow trying something new to see if it is really as much fun as they all make out.

22 April 2006

Lost

Excellent! The second series starts on 2nd May. I can't wait.

Will Jack get it on with Kate or will she go for the bad boy in Sawyer? Personally I like Jack, Dr Reliable. Sarah would much rather Sawyer but I'm not sure if she means for herself or Kate!

v

The whole good boy/bad boy thing, gets us girls every time! Normally I would go for the bad boy but it's got me nowhere in the past to will try from a different angle.

Anyway, what about the others...everyone loves Hurley and Locke! Don't they?

I can't wait to find out what happens in Series 2. I have resisted the temptation to view any of it and am so proud of myself and glad that I did.

It leaves you in suspense every week - not quite as much as 24 but not far off it.

What is down that hatch?
What is going to happen next?!

I'll definetely be tuning in to find out!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Swanieslunch said...

Ill have to work out the video for next tuesday then, alan is gonna miss lost, prison break, and the apprentice. haha

27 April, 2006 21:40

 
Blogger Jodi said...

That'll teach him for going away to enjoy himself in the sun!

I would offer to record them but my video needs to be tackled too. Can't remember the last time I watched a video.....betamax?! haha

27 April, 2006 21:55

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home