An average 27 year old single female from Glasgow trying something new to see if it is really as much fun as they all make out.

26 March 2006

Well here we are........

Well here we are.... I have been pestered for some time to start a blog. My excuse until now - what could I possibly write about. I work, go to college, eat and sleep. Nothing really all that exciting.

But, I will give it a go and see what happens. Apologies in advance if I bore you to tears, or even to death. I did hold back for as long as I could before the urge came on to start typing. I know I will never have an exciting blog like
www.boredinleith.blogspot.com but it's worth a try.

Here we go ..........................

Wish me luck ...................... :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger Swanieslunch said...

if i didnt know you better id say that was sarcasm.
lol
good job keep it up
mibi get a bloggie one day
x

02 April, 2006 21:13

 
Blogger Jodi said...

It is certainly not sarcasm - it is the truth!! You have a great blog and it makes me laugh a lot.

02 April, 2006 21:56

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home